Epic FNaF Rap Battles Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why no video? (Freddy and Chuck E. disaster)

3 posters

Go down

Why no video? (Freddy and Chuck E. disaster) Empty Why no video? (Freddy and Chuck E. disaster)

Post by EddiefromEFRB Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:06 pm

Okay, I don't wanna go really in depth with this, but
Basically, I started getting the blue screen of death every so often, and the only way to fix it was to uninstall my graphics drive. So I did. Now, my editor doesn't work because i demoted my drive and I don't know how to get it back. When I went to pick up my losses and find a new editor, SUPRISE! The video files were corrupted. Ugh, it was the worst possible time for this to happen. I'm really sorry guys. My team is working steadily to bring you Kitty VS Cattail and Freddy VS Chuck E Cheese Video, but for the time being, I just need to apologize. Thanks for understanding, I hope you enjoyed the audio, and all voice actors will be credited in the video!
EddiefromEFRB
EddiefromEFRB
Admin

https://epicfnafrapbattles.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Why no video? (Freddy and Chuck E. disaster) Empty Re: Why no video? (Freddy and Chuck E. disaster)

Post by MisterMeatball - ERBoA Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:44 pm

I feel you man. Really hope you are able to get the vid out asap (But take time). The audio was really well done (Freddy and Friends won).

Crap happens to everyone. The possibility of a mistake is the one worst parts of things like this. I had a video I worked hours on and having technical problems even savin it to mp4.

MisterMeatball - ERBoA
MisterMeatball - ERBoA

Back to top Go down

Why no video? (Freddy and Chuck E. disaster) Empty Re: Why no video? (Freddy and Chuck E. disaster)

Post by EddiefromEFRB Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:16 am

Yeah :/ Thanks for understanding. I hope you enjoyed the battle in the meantime.
EddiefromEFRB
EddiefromEFRB
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFluteMaster Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:49 pm

I could get my friend, Aussie-Can, to help.

TheFluteMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EddiefromEFRB Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:52 pm

I don't know what that means, but I need all the help I can get to get this battle done. That would be great.
EddiefromEFRB
EddiefromEFRB
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down